Dental Marketing firm says Dentist Agree Implants are the perfect replacements for missing teeth
Most people lose teeth due to various problems such as tooth decay, trauma and cavities. People who have lost teeth have to put up with embarrassment especially when talking in a crowd. It may look like a small problem, but it can cause mental suffering, which translates to loss of self confidence with time. Today, the solution is at hand because dental implants provide the ideal remedy. You get your smile back because your dentist replaces the lost tooth with a natural-looking one. People cannot differentiate dental implants from your original teeth.
Today, these implants are giving people back their lives. Nothing makes you feel worthless like a missing tooth, especially when you have to address people in the office or even smile in public. Apart from giving you that perfect look, here are some reasons to get them:
- A toothless gum makes the jaw lose its structural shape. By getting dental implants, your mouth maintains its structure and gives you the look you want.
- The implants are almost 100% similar to your natural teeth. That means you can eat and enjoy meals like you have never lost a single tooth.
- They are not affected by any diet and so you eat whatever you please as long as your overall body health allows you.
- They blend very well with your already existing teeth.
- This is a permanent solution for those with missing teeth. You will not have to worry in future about dental problems as long as you maintain them properly. They are fixed on the jawbone.
Dental implants are made with a good material known as titanium, and it bonds with the jawbone very well. There are different implants and your doctor chooses what fits you perfectly.
This type of implant is used on patients with normal bone tissue. The implants are inserted directly to the bone. They are also known as endosseous implants, and are popular. The dentists get a perfect fit so that the implant will work like a natural one.
They are plate endosteal implants placed on the jawbone. The rectangular flat metals inserted using two metal prongs. The prongs support the crowns and bridges.
These are perfect for people who do have the acceptable bone tissue. They are made to fit a person depending on their needs and requirements. They come with metal frames made to suit your bone part. Since they are personalized, they always work perfectly.
Replacing missing tooth is a complicated process and you must only have done it done by a professional and certified dentist. Ask for referrals from friends or search online where you can see reviews for different dentists in your city